Friday, January 22, 2010

First Post Introduction : Welcome to Rock


Hi music fans,
These entries over the next year are going to be about my love of great music, and hopefully through my journey I will learn about more great music through some of you, and maybe I will get some of you turned onto some new music you haven't dug before. I think music is one of the most amazing things in the world and is a great example of the beautiful things humans are capable of! I will start off with my super faves, and work my way out from there, I will try to have weekly themes and update the blog every few days or so, with the goal of at least a few a week. Any suggestions for music are greatly appreciated. Thanks to any one who wants to join me on this journey.
-Tosh

ps, I wanna thank my mom and dad for having such great music taste and exposing me to the greats at such a young age. (they named me Tosh for Peter Tosh)

No comments: